A Letter from the President on May Giving Challenge
Spring has arrived and it’s time to get outside and give back!
Lowcountry Land Trust invites you to participate in our May Giving Challenge from May 10th until the 19th. The Challenge is a 10-day, peer-to-peer driven giving opportunity that enables the Land Trust to do what we do best: conserve the place we love, forever. We have received two matching grants that will DOUBLE your gift and stretch your dollars for greater impact!
We hope you will join us in kicking off May Giving Challenge at Lagunitas Taproom!
All proceeds will be donated directly to the Land Trust. Light appetizers will be served.
located on the corner of E. Bay & Queen St.
Tuesday, May 9th
Here are five reasons why you should support the Land Trust now:
1. We must balance unprecedented growth with conservation of land and water;
2. Open space is proven to be integral to healthy, thriving, productive communities;
3. Economic development depends on quality of life for businesses and people to prosper;
4. We are actively connecting people to special places to uniquely experience the Lowcountry;
5. It takes resources to conserve and steward precious land at a scale that benefits the community.
This is what we do. Please help Lowcountry Land Trust meet the Challenge.
Support our people. Support our purpose.